1. Definitions. The following defined terms shall have the meanings set forth below:
“Financial Information” means information relating to payments and billing (e.g., name, account information, billing address) provided by you. All Financial Information is collected for billing and payment purposes only and will be protected and administered by Pantelis Development and/or our authorized third party partners.
“Non-Personal Information” means information that, by itself, does not identify a specific individual or entity (e.g., demographic information, usage data or downloads).
“Personal Information” means specific identifiable information about an individual or entity which may be used to identify, contact or locate that person or entity (e.g., name, mailing address, Device ID (defined below), email address or phone number).
2. What Information Is Collected? Information You Provide. Pantelis Development may receive and store any Personal Information, Financial Information and/or Non-Personal Information that you provide when you interact with Pantelis Development. Some features and/or functionality of the Pantelis Development services may be unavailable if you choose not to share certain information. Pantelis Development may use information you provide to communicate with you and to improve the Pantelis Development services. Here are some examples:
Email Communications. Pantelis Development may use your Personal Information to send you newsletters and emails related to promotions and/or events. You can opt out of receiving promotional emails by following the instructions in the relevant correspondence. Once Pantelis Development has processed your opt-out request, Pantelis Development will not send you further promotional emails unless you later opt back in. Whether you opt out of receiving promotional emails or not, Pantelis Development reserves the right to email you with respect to important information, notices or changes relating to the Pantelis Development Services.
Contact Us. If you choose to use the “Contact Us” form you will be asked to provide Personal Information, request type of inquiry, and describe the purpose for which you are contacting Pantelis Development. If Pantelis Development is aware that you are under the age of 13, Pantelis Development will delete your email address once your request has been fulfilled.
Geo-Location Data. Pantelis Development does not ask you for, access, or track any location based information at any time while downloading or using Pantelis Development mobile applications or services.
Push Notifications. On occasion, Pantelis Development will send you push notifications when using Pantelis Development mobile applications regarding alerts to new high scores, as well as other account information that may be important to you. If you no longer wish to receive these types of communications, you may opt-out from receiving them by turning them off at the device level through the settings of the device or by contacting Pantelis Development at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Information. You may provide other Personal and Non-Personal information whenever you interact with the Pantelis Development services, including, without limitation, when you search the Pantelis Development services, participate in a contest, survey or questionnaire, place an order, or communicate with Pantelis Development by phone or email.
With any of the above actions, you may supply Pantelis Development with information such as your name, address, phone number, alternate contact information, information about your use of the Pantelis Development services, personal descriptions and product descriptions.
Information Collected Automatically or Through Technology. Pantelis Development may receive and store certain Personal Information and Non-Personal Information whenever you interact with Pantelis Development. While you are able to visit the Pantelis Development services and remain anonymous, Pantelis Development and/or Pantelis Development third-party service providers may still collect Non-Personal Information through technological means. Such information may be gathered by the following methods:
Device Information. When you download and use the Pantelis Development services, Pantelis Development automatically collects information on the type of device you use, operating system, application version, and the persistent device identifier (“Device ID”). You consent to Pantelis Development collecting this information.
Metadata. Metadata is data collected and used to facilitate the Pantelis Development services, monitor system usage, prevent fraud, and for other services. Some examples of metadata that Pantelis Development may collect and analyze include, without limitation, the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, computer and connection information (such as browser type, version, and time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, and platform), the full Uniform Resource Locator (URL) click sequence to, through, and from the Pantelis Development services, including date and time, cookie number and any products, services or features you use or interact with arising out of or in connection with your use of the Pantelis Development services.
Log files. As true of most websites, Pantelis Development gathars certain information automatically and stores it in log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider, referring and exit pages, operating system, date and time stamp, and/or click stream data.
Tools. Pantelis Development may use software tools to measure and collect information about your use of the Pantelis Development services, including, without limitation, page response times, upload and file transfer errors, interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse- overs), features use, purchase tracking and order fulfillment and methods. Sometimes, you will have a choice whether or not to provide information, but if you fail to provide certain information it could impact some features and/or functionalities of the Pantelis Development services.
Information from Other Sources. Pantelis Development may receive information about you from Pantelis Development third-party service providers, or other sources such as purchase or redemption information, Pantelis Development services usage, payment information, reporting information, page-view information, technical, fulfillment, advertising, search information and credit history information.
Mobile Analytics. Pantelis Development uses mobile analytics software to better understand the functionality of its Mobile Software on your phone. This software may record information such as how often you use the application, the events that occur within the application, aggregated usage, performance data, and where the application was downloaded from. Pantelis Development does not link the information stored within the analytics software to any personal information you submit within the application.
Local Storage Objects. Pantelis Development uses Local Storage Objects (LSOs) such as HTML 5 or Flash to store content information and preferences. Third-parties with whom Pantelis Development partners to provide certain features on Pantelis Development site or to display advertising based upon your Web browsing activity use LSOs such as HTML 5 or Flash to collect and store information. To manage Flash LSOs, please click here: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html
3. How Information Is Used, Shared and Disclosed. Pantelis Development does not sell, and generally does not disclose, your Personal Information to third-parties without your consent. Parents have the right to consent to collection and use of personal information from their child without also consenting to its disclosure to third-parties, as Pantelis Development does not share information that may be collected from your child. Pantelis Development uses Personal, Non-Personal and Financial Information, among other things, to monitor system performance, analyze internal business systems, improve the Pantelis Development services, fulfill requests for additional products and services, contact you about promotional and marketing activities, provide customer support, and conduct research. The use and protection of information is an important component of Pantelis Development business. Examples of how Pantelis Development shares and discloses your information is as follows:
4. Security. The security of your Personal Information is important to Pantelis Development. Pantelis Development follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to Pantelis Development, both during transmission and once it is received. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, Pantelis Development cannot guarantee its absolute security. While no security system is completely secure, Pantelis Development and its third-party partners and vendors take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access or disclosure of the information collected by Pantelis Development. For Pantelis Development, this includes, but is not limited to, ensuring that all Personal and Financial Information is disclosed only on a “need to know” basis and ensuring that all Personal Information collected by Pantelis Development is done so via secured connections and protected and encrypted (using secure socket layer technology, “SSL”) by industrial grade security software to guard against unauthorized access.
Pantelis Development has third-party ads in free versions of its mobile applications and, provided that you are age 13 or older, Pantelis Development collects your Device ID and may pass it to advertisers to enable certain advertising. Pantelis Development does not store or otherwise save your Device ID.
7. Google+ or Other OpenID Provider. You may be able to log in to some of Pantelis Development mobile applications using sign-in services such as Google+ or an Open ID provider. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with Pantelis Development such as your name and email address to pre-populate Pantelis Development sign up form. Services like Google+ give you the option to post information about your activities on the Pantelis Development website to your profile page to share with others within your network.
9. Access/Data Retention. If you or your child’s information changes, or if you no longer desire the Pantelis Development Services, you may make corrections and updates, delete inaccuracies, or request deletion or further contact with you or your child, by updating your account information or by contacting Pantelis Development at info@Pantelis Development.com. Pantelis Development will respond to your access request within 15 days.
Pantelis Development will retain you and your child’s information for as long as you or your child’s account is active, or as needed to provide services. If you wish to cancel your child’s account or request that Pantelis Development no longer use the information to provide services, contact Pantelis Development at the email address listed above. Pantelis Development will retain and use the information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
10. Special Notice REGARDING MINORS. Pantelis Development does not knowingly collect Personal Information from persons under the age of 13 without parental consent. Pantelis Development requires device owners to specify their age before any Personal Information is collected. If it comes to Pantelis Development attention that Personal Information has been collected from a person under the age of 13, Pantelis Development will delete this information as quickly as possible. If you believe that Pantelis Development may have Personal Information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact Pantelis Development at info@Pantelis Development.com.